Last updated: December 2019
CEW & Partners is committed to protecting and respecting the personal data that it collects and processes. In this context, CEW & Partners complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and the Belgian Act of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
Who are the data controllers of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by CEW & Partners (“CEW & Partners”, “we” or “us”) having its registered office at Avenue Louise 250, 1050 Brussels, Belgium, registered in the Belgian Company Register under number 0850.694.057.
CEW & Partners is the “data controller” for the purposes of applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing us at:
CEW & Partners
Avenue Louise 250
What is personal data?
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What personal data do we collect?
By accessing and surfing on the Website, you expressly agree that we collect and treat the following personal data:
- your IP address which is automatically detected by the server for each of your visits to the Website;
- your name and email address, if you submit a contact form on our Website ;
- any other information that you have voluntarily transmitted to us;
- information concerning web pages visited on the Website.
How we use your personal data and on which legal basis?
The purpose for which we use your personal data and the legal basis we rely on to do so are as follows:
- If you have given us your consent to use it for submitting a contact form, receiving communications and/or interacting with you;
- If it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. This includes when you exercise your legal rights under data protection law, to verify your identity;
- If it is necessary for our legitimate interest such as improving the Website.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will keep your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for and as long as we need it to meet our legal obligations.
Who can access your personal data?
We want to be clear that we do not sell your personal data.
We do not share your personal data with any third party without your consent, except when it’s necessary for processing or responding to your request or if we are required to do so by law.
Your legal rights
You have the following rights in respect of the processing of your personal data:
- Right to request access to your information (i.e. to receive a copy of same);
- Right to have your information rectified, if it is inaccurate or not up to date;
- Right to have your information erased, although such right may be limited in view of our legal obligations;
- Right to receive free of charge a copy of your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller (i.e. the right to data portability);
- Right to object to processing of your information and to restrict processing of your information, although such right may be limited in view of our legal obligations;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time, for the purposes for which we collected your personal data.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing us at:
CEW & Partners
Avenue Louise 250
If you intend to make a complaint about our processing of your personal data, please contact us in the first instance before contacting your local data protection authority.
Most browsers support cookies, but you can set your browser to decline them and you can delete them whenever you like. Please be aware that if you delete cookies or block them this will not prevent you from accessing the content of the website.
You can learn more about cookies on http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Applicable law and jurisdiction