Thibault Raad has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 2017.
He graduated from the Université Catholique de Louvain-la-neuve in 2017 and participated to a one-year study program at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
From September 2017 to September 2019, he was a teaching assistant at the Leuven Centre for Public Law.
On October 2nd, 2017, he joined the Business Law department to work with Frédéric HEYLBROECK.
In 2020, he obtained a LL.M in Corporate Law at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- LL.M in Corporate law – KUL – 2020
- Exchange program – KUL – from September 2016 to June 2017.
- Master in Business Law – UCL – 2017.
- Trilingual Bachelor – USL – 2012.
- Summer internship at CEW & Partners in August 2017.
- Member of the Brussels Bar since 2017.
- Associate of Frédéric HEYLBROECK since October 2nd, 2017.
French, Dutch, English.