Sophie Poncin has been a lawyer at the Brussels Bar since 2008. She holds a law degree from the Université Catholique de Louvain.
She joined the law firm of Me Langlet and Me Opdenberg on October 1st, 2008.
On January 1st, 2009, she joined CEW & Partners with Me Langlet.
Since then she has been working in collaboration with Me Langlet in the Department of Labor Law.
- Law degree, Université catholique de Louvain – June 2008
- Attorney member of the Brussels Bar since October 1st, 2008
- Registered on the board of the Bar Association of Brussels – October 23rd, 2012
- Associate of Olivier Langlet at CEW & Partners (January 1st, 2009)
- Partner in the social law department