Sadri Ellouze has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 2000.
After joining a firm specializing in real estate and construction law, he joined the association CEW & Partners on October 1st, 2014, as Partner to set up the real estate department together with Laurent Verbraken and Frédéric Van Bever. He is an expert in the law of expropriation for reasons of public utility and is also active in the area of tenant law, liability law and insurance law. He also defends construction professionals before criminal courts.
Sadri Ellouze is the author of several articles and a regular speaker of conferences and training courses for architects, real estate agents, surveyors, construction engineers, health and safety coordinators, forensic experts, etc. He actively works in the field of road traffic law. He also conducts training sessions at the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar.
- Master of laws, Université Libre de Bruxelles – 2000
- Member of the Brussels Bar since November 7th, 2000
- Internship as a lawyer and then as a senior associate in a law firm from November 2000 to December 2006
- Partner in a firm specializing in real estate and construction law – January 2007 to September 2014
- Member of the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar since 2013
- Partner at CEW & Partners in the department of real estate law and construction law since October 1st, 2014
- Member of the Real Estate law Commission of the French-speaking Brussels Bar since October 2019
- “Tiers décideur” accredited by the Brussels Bar
French, Dutch and English