Antoine Mairesse is a lawyer at the Brussels Bar since June 2021.
He holds a Master’s degree in Economic and Social Law from ULB and a LL.M. in International Business Law from UGent.
Antoine is passionate about Business Law in general and already benefits from a strong experience in banking and financial regulation.
- Interuniversity Certificate in White Collar Crime (UCL, ULB, ULG – 2022)
- LL.M. in International Business Law (UGent – 2018)
- Master’s degree in Economic and Social Law (ULB – 2017)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (Université Saint-Louis – 2015)
- Associate of Marc-David WEINBERGER at CEW & Partners since the 1st of March 2022
- Member of the Brussels Bar since June 2021
- Consultant in Banking and Financial Law (KPMG, 2019 – 2021)
- Summer internship in the Tax department of a law firm (July – August 2016)
French, English, Dutch