Anaïs Serlippens has been a member of the Brussels Bar since September 2021.
She is passionate about social law and obtained a master’s degree in social law from the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in 2021.
Anaïs joined Cew & Partners in September 2021 to work with Olivier Langlet and Sophie Poncin in the social law department.
- Master in social law (ULB – 2019-2021)
- Bachelor of laws (UMons – 2016-2019)
- Associate at CEW & Partners since September 2021
- Member of the Brussels Bar since September 2021
- Internship at l’Auditorat du travail, Brussels, 2020
French, English, Dutch