Sadri Ellouze has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 2000.
After joining a firm specializing in real estate and construction law, he joined the association CEW. & Partners on October 1st, 2014, as Partner to set up with Me Verbraken and Me Van Bever, the Real State department. He is an expert in the law of expropriation for reasons of public utility and is also active in the area of tenant law, liability law and insurance law. He also defends construction professionals before criminal courts. Sadri Ellouze is the author of several articles and a regular speaker of conferences and training courses for architects, real estate agents, surveyors, construction engineers, health and safety coordinators, forensic experts, etc. He actively works in the field of road traffic law. He is also a trainer at the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar.
- Law degree at the Université Libre de Bruxelles: 2000
- Lawyer at the Brussels Bar – November 7th, 2000 to date.
- Internship as a lawyer and then as a senior associate in a law firm from November 2000 to December 2006.
- Associate lawyer in a firm specializing in real estate and construction law – January 2007 to September 2014.
- Associate lawyer member of the department of real estate law and construction law at the firm C.E.W. & Partners (Cruyplants, Eloy, Wagemans & Partners) since October 1st, 2014.
French, Dutch and English