Laurent Verbraken has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 1995.
He is a partner in the real estate department. He also advises clients on the drafting of commercial contracts, business transfers, commercial disputes and the resolution of disputes between shareholders. In addition, he has been leading training sessions for public speaking, negotiation, mediation and advocacy for nearly 20 years. He has served as a deputy judge at the Commercial Court of Brussels and as a legal assessor at the Order of Architects.
- Law degree from UCL – June 1995
- Candidature in law at the FUSL – June 1992
- Attorney at law at the Brussels Bar – September 1st, 1995 to date
- Vice-President of the ICBB ASBL (training in public speaking, negotiation, mediation and advocacy) – 1998 to 2015
- Deputy Judge at the Commercial Court of Brussels – 2012-2015
- Legal assessor at the Order of Architects – 2014-2015
- Managing partner at CEW & Partners – 2005-2014
- Researcher at the Center for European Studies (Burkina Faso) – 1996
French, Dutch and English
- «Le règlement des conﬂits entre actionnaires » actes de formation des ateliers des facultés universitaires de Mons (Fucam) – décembre 2006
- «Récupérer ses créances, action préventive, procédure, coût », actes de formation des ateliers des facultés universitaires de Mons » (Fucam) – novembre 2005