Laurent Verbraken has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 1995.
He works in the real estate department, specializing in real estate, construction and condominiums. He also advises clients on commercial contracts, business transfers, commercial disputes and shareholders litigation. In addition, he has been teaching public speaking/pleading, negotiation and mediation for nearly 20 years. He was a deputy judge at the Commercial Court of Brussels and a legal assessor at the Order of Architects.
- Law degree at UCL – June 1995
- Bachelor’s degree in law at the FUSL – June 1992
- Attorney at law at the Brussels Bar since September 1st, 1995
- Vice-President of the ICBB ASBL (training sessions in public speaking, negotiation, mediation and advocacy) – 1998 to 2015
- Deputy judge at the Commercial Court of Brussels – 2012-2015
- Legal assessor at the Order of Architects – 2014-2015
- Managing partner at CEW & Partners – 2005-2014
- Researcher at the Center for European Studies (Burkina Faso) – 1996
French, Dutch and English
- «Le règlement des conﬂits entre actionnaires » actes de formation des ateliers des facultés universitaires de Mons (Fucam) – décembre 2006
- «Récupérer ses créances, action préventive, procédure, coût », actes de formation des ateliers des facultés universitaires de Mons » (Fucam) – novembre 2005