Frédéric Heylbroeck has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 2004. He has a law degree at the Université Libre de Bruxelles since 2004. In 2006, he specialized in tax law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles.
He joined CEW & Partners in September 2014 as Counsel and became Partner in 2017.
He works in business and corporate law in collaboration with Edgard van der Straeten.
He also works with Laurent Verbraken, in the real estate department.
Since 2008, he has conducted seminars about communication, negotiation, public speaking and argument at the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar, of which he was a director until 2016.
He is the Managing Partner of CEW & Partners.
- Law degree at the University of Brussels – June 2004
- Diploma of specialized studies in tax law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles – June 2006
- Lawyer at the Brussels Bar – 2004 to date
- Director and teacher of the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar – 2008 to date
- Lawyer at CEW & Partners – 2014 to date
- Managing Partner at CEW & Partners – 2014 to date
French and English