Frédéric Heylbroeck has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 2004. He has a law degree at the Université Libre de Bruxelles since 2004. In 2006, he specialized in tax law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles.
Partner with CEW & Partners, he practices Business law, with a focus on corporate law.
Passionate about emerging technologies, he assists his clients in their projects, including in relation to Blockchain and its multiple dimensions (apps, ICOs, cryptocurrencies,…).
Since 2008, he conducts seminars about communication, negotiation, public speaking and argument at the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar, of which he was a director until 2016.
He is the Managing Partner of CEW & Partners.
- Law degree at the University of Brussels – June 2004
- Diploma of specialized studies in tax law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles – June 2006
- Lawyer at the Brussels Bar – 2004 to date
- Director and teacher of the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar – 2008 to date
- Lawyer at CEW & Partners – 2014 to date
- Managing Partner at CEW & Partners – 2014 to date
French and English