Frédéric Heylbroeck has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 2004. He obtained a law degree at the Université Libre de Bruxelles in 2004. In 2006, he specialized in tax law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles.
Partner at CEW & Partners, he practices Business law, with a focus on corporate law.
Since 2008, he has been conducting seminars about communication, negotiation, public speaking and argument at the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar, of which he was a director until 2016.
He is the Managing Partner of CEW & Partners.
- Law degree at the University of Brussels – June 2004
- Degree in tax law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles – June 2006
- Lawyer at the Brussels Bar since 2004
- Director and teacher of the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar since 2008
- Lawyer at CEW & Partners since 2014
- Managing Partner at CEW & Partners since 2014
French and English