Frédéric Heylbroeck has been a member of the Brussels Bar since 2004. He obtained a law degree at the Université Libre de Bruxelles in 2004. In 2006, he specialized in tax law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles.
Partner at CEW & Partners, he practices Business law, with a focus on corporate law.
Passionate about emerging technologies, he assists his clients in their projects, including in relation to Blockchain and its multiple dimensions (apps, ICOs, cryptocurrencies,…).
Since 2008, he has been conducting seminars about communication, negotiation, public speaking and argument at the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar, of which he was a director until 2016.
He is the Managing Partner of CEW & Partners.
- Law degree at the University of Brussels – June 2004
- Degree in tax law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles – June 2006
- Lawyer at the Brussels Bar since 2004
- Director and teacher of the Communication Institute of the Brussels Bar since 2008
- Lawyer at CEW & Partners since 2014
- Managing Partner at CEW & Partners since 2014
French and English