Carole Van Der Wilt graduated with a law degree from the Université Libre de Bruxelles in 2011.
She is specialized in accident, liability and insurance matters as well as contract and criminal law. She is an experienced trial lawyer and appears in court on a very regular basis. She has developed an interest in advocacy and she is the proud owner of a pleading award.
- Master´s degree in Law at the University of Brussels – June 2011
- Master´s degree in Real Estate and Environmental Law at the Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis – June 2013
- Associate working with Mes O. LOUPPE and G. DAVID since May 18th, 2015
- Full admission to the French Bar Association of the Brussels Bar – January 27th, 2015
- Attorney at the Brussels Bar since October 1st, 2011
French, Dutch and English